As you know from our earlier announcement, we are headed to Palm Springs! The time has finally come and although we will be pretty busy with Crafting Community, we’re looking for a couple of other things to eat, see, or do during our limited amount of free time. So far on our list we have:
- Do ride the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway
- Eat at El Jefe
- Eat at Great Shakes
- Eat at Jake’s
- Eat at Spencer’s Restaurant
- See Salvation Mountain
- See Salton Sea (We’ve been told to skip it)
- Do visit Living Desert
- See Joshua Tree National Park
- Do visit Palm Springs Air Museum
- See the Cabazon Dinosaurs
- Eat at Tyler’s Burgers
- Do visit the Palm Springs Art Museum
I would absolutely love to go on some type of architectural tour, but I don’t think we have time for it so we’ll probably stick to just one or two of these and hope to come back at another time to do more exploring.
Have you been to Palm Springs? Do you have anything to add, or do you have any tips for us? I’d love to hear them in the comments!