1. In-Transit Spray on Moisture / 2. Cuyana Classic Alpaca Cape / 3. Aesop London Travel Set / 4. Aerin Beauty Travel Brush / 5. Truffle Clarity Travel Clutches (document, large, small) / 6. Amore Pacific Sun Protection Stick / 7. Diptyque Philosykos Solid Perfume / 8. Slip Silk Eye Mask / 9. Globe-Trotter 21″ Leather Trolley Case
Fall travel for me means going to places that feel more rich in color and cooler in temperature. The colors are deeper and there is usually a slight breeze as the seasons change and the weather cools off a little. I feel like it leads into the holiday season of endulging a little, and my fall travel essentials list reflects that. The Alpaca Cape by Cuyana is luxuriously soft, and the Globe-Trotter leather trolley case just looks like something you’d find in a James Bond movie, perfectly stylish.
1. In-Transit Spray on Moisture
Perfect for keeping your face hydrated after a long and drying plane ride.
3. Aesop London Travel Set
All of the Aesop favorites packed together in a perfect travel-sized collection.
4. Aerin Beauty Travel Brush
My hair gets really crazy in the fall with transitional weather, so this brush is perfect to tame those fly-aways.
5. Truffle Clarity Travel Clutches (document, large, small)
These are seriously the perfect sizes (and so stylish) for carrying your paperwork, liquids, and other odds and ends that might end up loose in a suitcase.
6. Amore Pacific Sun Protection Stick
Don’t think that just because it’s fall you won’t need SPF protection. Give yourself a little extra with this stick.
7. Diptyque Philosykos Solid Perfume
The scent of this perfume is a woody blend that was inspired by scent notes from a fig tree. It’s the perfect scent for Fall.
8. Slip Silk Eye Mask
I love to travel with an eye mask when I travel in case I’d like to nap on the plane or in my room and the curtains won’t shut out enough light. This one is soft and dreamy.
9. Globe-Trotter 21″ Leather Trolley Case
This suitcase has been on my wishlist for awhile now, with it’s clean lines and lux look. It’s not going anywhere soon (unless it’s into my arms, ha!).
Shop The Post:
What are some of your Fall travel essentials?