Do you remember this from last year? Mother’s Day is coming up quickly, so I thought I’d share some of my favorite gifts for a Mom who loves to travel. I also can’t help but lust after most of these for myself.
1. Cozy Blanket / An irresistible throw to snuggle up with during cooler Spring nights.
2. California Cheese Board / Who doesn’t love California? Other states are available as well.
3. Foldable Flats / I’ve been crushing on these for so long. They fold up for travel, and come with a bag!
4. Oversized Sunglasses / Oversized Sunnies are my favorite jet lag pick-me-up.
5. Modern Print / Would love this print to remember a trip to one of my favorite cities.
6. Travel Size Scent / Flowerbomb is a favorite, and this size is perfect to bring along on her travels.
7. Perfect Tote / This tote is wonderfully sized for both travel and exploring.
8. California Necklace / I might be partial, but I’d wear this proudly every day.
9. Rolling Carry-On / With carry-on limitations increasing, I’ve been eyeing even softer sided versions.
Do you have any plans for your Mom on this Mother’s day? I’d love to hear about it. I know mine reads my blog (Hi, Mom!) so I won’t giveaway my gift.