This post is sponsored by World Market.
The start of Spring is officially this month, and with as much rain as we’ve had in California, I’m entirely ready. Decorating for the seasons is not something I do so much when it comes to making major adjustments, but minor ones I am completely down for. I’ve been in the mood to lighten up our space for spring, so today I’ve partnered with World Market to share my updated, lighter and brighter living room along with some other favorite finds for Spring.
1. Switched out my black and white striped rug for this Light Gray Emilie Wool Rug. I feel like the new rug really helps to brighten the room up, not to mention it’s the right size for the space!
2. Added a round black tray with some decorative items like plants, coasters, and a candle. It adds a little warmth to the space
3. The sheepskin rug in my side chair has always been gray, but I moved a darker pillow from the couch for contrast.
4. I added a bookshelf to act as a console on one side of the living room. It helps to balance the room and gives me a place to serve food when I have a small get-together.
5. The small Barcelona Vase I added to the media console has just enough weight to sit next to the tv without being overwhelmed. The leaves are outer clippings from my white bird of paradise plant outside.
Shop The Look:
What are some of your favorite ways to refresh your space for Spring?
This post was sponsored by World Market, a place I’ve loved and shopped at for years. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you so much for helping to support the sponsors that make life here a little sweeter.