Awhile back I shared our before and afters of the master bedroom after we moved in, but here is the full bedroom with sources for each piece.
I’m very pleased with how it turned out. Although it’s dark, it’s also very natural so it’s easy to relax in. A lot of items in our room we’ve been collecting over time but I think that we’ve managed to pull some similar items together if you’re interested decorating your room with the same feel. I still think that it needs a few things, like a rug and a headboard.
I compiled this list quite some time ago, so if items are no longer available I apologize.
- $315 – Calvin Klein Duvet in Bark (Macys)
- $300 – * Hotel Collection Down Comforter (Macys)
- $279 – Ikea Hemnes Chest of Drawers (Ikea)
- $179 – ** Ikea Malm Bed Frame (Ikea)
- $135 – * Hotel Collection 600tc EC Fitted Sheet (Macys)
- $135 – * Hotel Collection 600tc EC Flat Sheet (Macys)
- $100 – (2) Calvin Klein Standard Sham in Bark (Macys)
- $ 80 – * Hotel Collection 600tc EC Pillow Cases (Macys)
- $ 80 – * Target Round Occasion Table (Target)
- $ 72 – ** Target Mohawk Home Creme Shag Rug 5’x8′ (Target)
- $ 69 – * Jewelry Box (Pottery Barn)
- $ 65 – * 72″ Drapery Rod (Target)
- $ 50 – * (2) 35″x72″ Cellular Shade (Target)
- $ 45 – * Swing Arm Table Lamp (Target)
- $ 40 – Double Folding Wood Hamper (Bed Bath & Beyond)
- $ 39 – * (2) 54″x63″ Sheer Drapes (Pottery Barn)
- $ 30 – * Drapery Hold Backs (Target)
- $ 25 – 1 Gallon of Paint in Iguana 90YY 18/140 (Glidden)
- $ 14 – * Large Black Wood Pillar Candle Holder (Target)
- $ 10 – * Medium Black Wood Pillar Candle Holder (Target)
- $ 5 – * (2) 6″ Ivory Pillar Candles (Bed Bath & Beyond)
* Not exact item in room, just similiar in quality and look.
** Not currently in room, just would like to add to it.