Whenever this time of year comes around, I work myself into Spring cleaning mode. Sometimes it happens slowly, and other times more quickly but I always find myself more motivated if the tools I’m using are pretty. Today I’m shared a few of my tried-and-true favorites, as well as a few that are on my wishlist.
1. Ember 16oz Glass Spray Bottle / I have a couple of these that I keep around to refill with all purpose cleaner, or with a few drops of essential oil as a dryer spray.
2. Better Life Natural Dishsoap / My friend Reichel swears by this and I plan to make the switch as soon as I run out of my other. It has raving reviews!
3. Dish washing brush & Bottle Brush / I can’t live without these essentials at my kitchen sink. I don’t use sponges or washcloths, these work perfect!
4. Amish Handmade Broom / This is just the right size to sweep up areas around the house and sweeps between vacuuming.
5. Natural Citizen Unscented Concentrated Cleaner / Perfect to mix up in your spray bottle for an all-purpose clean, and it’s unscented so you can add your own if you’d like.
6. Laundress Goat Hair Dusting Brush / The goat hair grabs dust particles to keep them from entering the air while you dust. This is on my must-have list!
7. Ivory Brush and Dustpan / I keep mine under the sink for easy cleanup after dinner and during spills, eek!
8. Basic White Metal Bucket / Something perfect for when I need a bucket, and also toting cleaning supplies around while I tidy up.
9. Varied Cleaning Clothes / One for each type of surface, I love the variations but I’m sure you’ll need more than one if you clean your house more than every few days.
10. Galvanized Toilet Brush and Holder / There’s nothing I dislike more than seeing a toilet brush in the bathroom. They just creep me out when they’re in the open. This one is dark and fully hides the brush.
11. Organic Wool Dryer Balls / I love using these to speed up dryer time, and to fluff up clothing. If you add a few drops of essential oil they smell nice too.
12. Braided French Laundry Basket / This basket is extremely big, and pretty enough to leave out in the laundry area.
Shop the post:
What are your favorite Spring cleaning tools? Are there any that inspire you to clean more?