1. Lipstick Charger – Light and Compact. Includes micro-USB and USB.
2. 14K Heart Necklace – To carry your heart with them wherever they go.
3. Travel Jewelry Box – I use mine for more than just jewelry.
4. Heart 18K Gold Ring – Simple and delicate, beautifully understated.
5. Rose Gold Headphones – Perfect for the traveling music lover.
6. Retro Rose Sunnies – Playful for Spring Break travels.
7. Pashli Backpack – Great Spring carryall or backpack.
8. Heart Pajamas – Shorts instead of pants take up less space.
9. Silicon Luggage Tag – Stand out in a sea of baggage.
10. Heart Trinket Bowls – For keeping worldy treasures.
11. Sending Love Card – Sending Love From.. fill in your location.
12. Instax Mini 8 Camera – To make memories more tangible.
13. Reversible Faux Leather Tote – Reverses from light pink to tan.
14. I Love You Card – I love you, I love you, I love you.
15. Coral Duffel Bag – Perfect for a romantic weekend getaway.
16. Bright Passport Holder – Easy to spot without searching.
17. Studded Messenger Bag – Spice things up a bit with this one.
18. Large Rolling Duffel – It also folds for easy storage.
19. Bike Print Socks – Reminds me of Copenhagen.
20. Reversible Leather Sack – Black reverses to red.
Valentines Day is coming up, and while I prefer to show my love throughout the year, I think a well-thought-out gift is always appreciated. I think my favorite from this list is the dainty heart ring in number four because it’s so minimal.
Do you exchange gifts for Valentines Day? Would you like to receive any of the gifts from above?