1. Aromaflage Natural Insect Repellent / 2. Insect Repellent Candle / 3. Lanterns (or flashlights) / 4. Kettle / 5. Cast Iron Pot and Pan as Lid (and handle mitts) / 6. Table Cloth / 7. Coffee Mugs / 8. Plates & Bowls / 9. Fold Out Table
Now that you have an idea of what to wear while glamping, I’ve put together a list of what to pack for glamping, mostly sharing some of my favorites. Your packing list will vary depending on the amenities available at your glamping location, but others (insect repllent!) I bring either way. Our airstream actually ended up having most of the kitchen tools we needed, so I have to admit I overpacked a little on my part.
1. Aromaflage Natural Insect Repellent / This is all natural and smells great. Perfect for keeping the bugs at bay.
2. Insect Repellent Candle / This smells wonderful, is all natural, and keeps the pests away.
3. Lanterns (or flashlights) / Perfect for any late night walks. These are LED too so they won’t get warm.
4. Kettle / Use it to heat up water for coffee, hot chocolate, or tea!
5. Cast Iron Pot and Pan as Lid (and handle mitts) / I love how smart this pairing is. You can use separately or together.
6. Table Cloth / This print will help disguise any spills for the duration of your trip. Can also be hand-washed and dried overnight.
7. Coffee Mugs / Really we use these more as everything mugs. Hot chocolate, coffee, water, tea.
8. Plates & Bowls / These are both the perfect size, and super light for carrying.
9. Fold Out Table / This is my favorite item on the list, I have 4 of these and use them all the time. Parties, camping, dinner with guests, you name it!
I hope this helps you figure out what you may need for your trip, obviously you might need a few other necessary items. If you have any suggestions I’d love to hear them in the comments!