1. Everlane Relaxed Silk Shirt / 2. Mason Pearson Popular Mixture Hairbrush / 3. Carrie Forbes Salon Slide Sandal in Natural, 3b. Gianvito Rossi Frayed Satin Slides / 4. Cult Gaia Black Acrylic Ark / 5. Lulu Frost Zodiac Pisces + Water Ring / 6. MyHappySoaps Zen / 7. Nona Vintage Straw Hat / 8. Design Hotels Book: Edition 2016 / 9. Tether Leather Camera Wrist Strap
It’s almost March, which means it’s almost the month of my Birthday, yay! I don’t like to focus on stuff as gifts a lot but since I don’t normally shop year-round, I’ve got a few favorites on my wishlist. Can you tell that I may or may not have been in a tropical mindset when I was browsing for some of these? It’s been raining here in California all Winter and I am really craving a warm getaway.
1. Everlane Relaxed Silk Shirt
I have had a striped shirt on my mental wishlist for quite some time now, but I didn’t want to buy one that was too trendy. This oversized silk shirt from Everlane is timelessly cut and will work wonderfully in my current closet.
2. Mason Pearson Popular Mixture Hairbrush
On top of the ‘it’ factor, I’ve heard so many good things about these brushes. I don’t have reason for a new brush right now, but if I do this one is at the top of my wishlist.
3. Carrie Forbes Salon Slide Sandal in Natural or Gianvito Rossi Frayed Satin Slides
Ok, does having a backup work for this? I really love the natural slides, but the black frayed satin just have a sort of je ne sais quoi that I can’t put my finger on.
4. Cult Gaia Black Acrylic Ark
Forgoing the natural tone, this black acrylic version has me swooning hard. It retains the look while adding a certain edge and modernity to the bag.
5. Lulu Frost Zodiac Pisces + Water Ring
This ring makes my heart skip a beat regularly. I predict it will be resting beautifully in my hand in the near future.
6. MyHappySoaps Zen
Aren’t these perfectly simple and beautiful? I’ve had them in my Etsy cart for a long time and have yet to pull the trigger. Perhaps my soap needs a little upgrade for my next milestone?
7. Nona Vintage Straw Hat
Another that has been hanging around in my cart for awhile. I’ve always loved the look of a simple straw hat but am terrified that the fit won’t be right.
9. Tether Leather Camera Wrist Strap
I’ve been carrying my smaller Canon G9X Camera around more lately and the strap that came with it is pretty small. I’d love to add a wrist version to match my regular DSLR camera strap.
Shop The Post:
Are you a March baby? Do you have anything on your birthday wishlist this year?