One of my favorite tips for traveling light during the Summer is to pack one-piece swimsuits that can double as shirts. It’s as simple as that! Today I’m sharing some of my favorite one-piece swimsuits with you in hopes that it will inspire some of your Summer travel packing to be a little lighter.
Tips for choosing a double-duty swimsuit:
- Do choose a color and print that you would also buy as a top.
- Don’t pick a suit that is more revealing than your most risque top.
- Do look for a suit that has blouse-like details, like a ruffled hem.
- Don’t choose a suit that has mesh, see-through, or woven details.
- Do find a suit that is similar in design to a body suit.
Shop One Piece Swim Favorites:
Do you ever wear your swimwear as a top? Have any tips?
Photos by Kate Skogen for Hej Doll.