1. Shave Kit / 2. Leather Pouch / 3. Silver Space Pen / 4. This Bag Is Not Yours Tag / 5. Cozy Pajamas / 6. World Travel Journal / 7. Work + Play Weekender / 8. Marshall Headphones / 9. Baxter Body Bar
Do you remember this Father’s Day gift guide from last year? This year I tried to really focus on giving dad all the comforts of home for his travels. I’m completely in love with the bag tag and the space pen. A little luxury goes a long way when you’re away from home.
1. Shave Kit / To keep his face nice and tidy on the go.
2. Leather Pouch / To organize all of his cords, electronics and such.
3. Silver Space Pen / Because a space pen is really, really cool.
4. This Bag Is Not Yours Tag / It’s not yours, ok? I am in love with this..
5. Cozy Pajamas / He’s going to pretend he doesn’t like these.
6. World Travel Journal / To keep track of his travels, take notes, etc.
7. Work + Play Weekender / Work hard, play hard. Just enough space for a getaway.
8. Marshall Headphones / Because you can’t compromise good sound.
9. Baxter Body Bar / I had one of these once and my husband loved it.
Do you have any plans for Father’s Day? We don’t have anything on the books yet for the actual day, but Steve already picked out a sweet pair of sunglasses.