This post contains affiliate links.
Spring is on the horizon and even though the weather has been dreary I’m looking forward to lighter and brighter days. Luckily it’s easier to update my manicure for spring than it is to brave the blustery winter weather outside. Today’s manicure is super simple, and as an added bonus it will last as long as you’d like!
- Get Ready by Cirque Colors
- Organza by Cirque Colors
- Coquille Charms by Cirque Colors
- Tweezers or the Cirque Colors Nail Art Tool
- Looking Glass Top Coat by Cirque Colors
To achieve this look:
- Add a coat of your favorite base coat to every nail, mine is Get Ready by Cirque Colors.
- Add a single coat of Organza by Cirque Colors to every nail.
- Using tweezers or the Cirque Colors Nail Art Tool, add a single pearl to each nail before the previous coat of polish dries.
- Let your nails dry for a bit so the pearl will set. If you don’t, the pearl might shift when you add the top coat.
- Finish off with 1-2 coats of top coat. I use Looking Glass Top Coat by Cirque Colors.