Whenever this time of year comes around, I work myself into Spring cleaning mode. Sometimes it happens slowly, and other times more quickly but I always find myself more motivated if the tools I’m using are pretty. Today I’m shared a few of my tried-and-true favorites, as well as a few that are on my wishlist.
1. Ember 16oz Glass Spray Bottle / I have a couple of these that I keep around to refill with all purpose cleaner, or with a few drops of essential oil as a dryer spray.
2. Better Life Natural Dishsoap / My friend Reichel swears by this and I plan to make the switch as soon as I run out of my other. It has raving reviews!
3. Dish washing brush & Bottle Brush / I can’t live without these essentials at my kitchen sink. I don’t use sponges or washcloths, these work perfect!
4. Amish Handmade Broom / This is just the right size to sweep up areas around the house and sweeps between vacuuming.
5. Natural Citizen Unscented Concentrated Cleaner / Perfect to mix up in your spray bottle for an all-purpose clean, and it’s unscented so you can add your own if you’d like.
6. Laundress Goat Hair Dusting Brush / The goat hair grabs dust particles to keep them from entering the air while you dust. This is on my must-have list!
7. Ivory Brush and Dustpan / I keep mine under the sink for easy cleanup after dinner and during spills, eek!
8. Basic White Metal Bucket / Something perfect for when I need a bucket, and also toting cleaning supplies around while I tidy up.
9. Varied Cleaning Clothes / One for each type of surface, I love the variations but I’m sure you’ll need more than one if you clean your house more than every few days.
10. Galvanized Toilet Brush and Holder / There’s nothing I dislike more than seeing a toilet brush in the bathroom. They just creep me out when they’re in the open. This one is dark and fully hides the brush.
11. Organic Wool Dryer Balls / I love using these to speed up dryer time, and to fluff up clothing. If you add a few drops of essential oil they smell nice too.
12. Braided French Laundry Basket / This basket is extremely big, and pretty enough to leave out in the laundry area.
Shop the post:
What are your favorite Spring cleaning tools? Are there any that inspire you to clean more?
Now you’ve officially got me in a spring cleaning state of mind! These look like fabulous tools you’re so right that cleaning with pretty tools is way more motivating!
Christina | Fashion & Frills
Love the glass spray bottle and the metal bucket. So Pottery Barn chic…
Karen | GlamKaren.com
I love all natural cleaners. I get coughing fits when I clean with the toxic stuff.
Yesssss. I can’t stand the smell of more toxic cleaning products. I’ve been using EWR lately to look up basically everything in my home and clean it out.
These would make cleaning more fun!
Those dryer balls! I’ve never heard of that but I need them now! Great post!
x. Sabrina // Simply Sabrina
Oh man, I am HOOKED on dryer balls. I’ve been using them for years now and swear by them!
Haha I love that these are pretty spring cleaning tools! The idea is great xx adaatude.com