Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and since we don’t usually go all out for it, it always sneaks upon me. To get-ahead this year I wanted to share some of my favorite Valentines Day gift ideas. I’ve included ideas for her (A.K.A. what I’d love, ha!), and for him. We usually just have dinner together at a favorite place to eat, but I wouldn’t mind snagging of these gifts for him as well.
1. The Giving Keys XO Petite Necklace / 2. Wrong for Hay Small Marble Box / 3. Garance x Cuyana Slim Pouch Set / 4. Cuyana Baby Alpaca Throw / 5. Hay Tower Block Notepad / 6. Diptyque Roses Scented Candle / 7. Brahmi Rose Bath & Body Oil / 8. Olivia Von Halle Silk-Satin Pajama Set / 9. Cuyana Leather Laptop Sleeve
1. The Giving Keys XO Petite Necklace / Through a partnership with the nonprofit organization Chrysalis, The Giving Keys employs individuals who are transitioning out of homelessness. In addition, they ask that when the time comes, you give up your lock to someone who needs it more than you do, passing along the message of hope to those who could use it.
2. Wrong for Hay Small Marble Box / This marble box is the perfect size for storing her favorite jewelry items. Perfect for an organization lover.
3. Garance x Cuyana Slim Pouch Set / A beautiful set to store her favorite supplies.
4. Cuyana Baby Alpaca Throw / Soft and cozy for someone who might prefer a night in.
5. Hay Tower Block Notepad / For someone on-the-go who might like to make notes here and there.
6. Diptyque Roses Scented Candle / If she doesn’t love flowers, she might still love this rose-scented candle.
7. Brahmi Rose Bath & Body Oil / Another option for the non-flower loving type.
8. Olivia Von Halle Silk-Satin Pajama Set (my fav!) / These luxurious pajamas would go perfect for a sweet night in. And the top can be worn separately, too.
9. Cuyana Leather Laptop Sleeve / This sleeve is so chic that it could be carried on it’s own!
1. Public Supply Grey Scale Notebooks / 2. J.Crew Jack Sunglasses / 3. ‘Hubby’ Coffee Mug / 4. J.Crew Arrow Tie Bar /5. MVMT Bracelet Watch 45mm / 6. Midori Brass Pencil / 7. Lomo’Instant Camera / 8. Winter Session Spencer iPad Sleeve / 9. Tumi Alpha Bravo Dover Backpack
1. Public Supply Grey Scale Notebooks / Thin and light notebooks perfect for taking notes during a conference, meeting, or other important happening.
2. J.Crew Jack Sunglasses / I love how understated these are when compared to their gold or silver counterparts.
3. ‘Hubby’ Coffee Mug / Something cutesey for a lovey dovey type.
4. J.Crew Arrow Tie Bar / Reminds me of cupid’s arrow, festive for Valentines Day.
5. MVMT Bracelet Watch 45mm / This watch is sleek and masculine, and easily worn dressed up or down.
6. Midori Brass Pencil / Something different, for a low-tech lover.
7. Lomo’Instant Camera / Fun and quirky for a photography buff.
8. Winter Session Spencer iPad Sleeve (on sale!)/ Love the simple and quality look of this.
9. Tumi Alpha Bravo Dover Backpack / For the traveler, sleek and minimal backpack for just the essentials.
I hope these lists help you find the perfect something for the one you love. And if you don’t have someone, why not treat yourself?
Roses in photos courtesy of Roseshire, another great option for a Valentines Day gift!