1. Cuyana Oversized Straw Beach Hat / 2. Leather Case for Canon G9X / 3. Kate Spade Camera Case for iPhone / 4. Heidi Merrick Bandeau Bikini / 5. Ariel Gordon Stardust Anklet / 6. Copenhagen: The Good Life / 7. Golden Biscotti Brass Wall Hook / 8. Birkenstock Arizona Sandals / Cuyana Mini Coverup
I’m in a bit of a spending slump right now, and haven’t been shopping as much as I normally would. I think I’m finally reaching my point where I feel like I have enough. Perhaps I’m getting old, or perhaps I’m getting more confident in the way that I dress and live. It’s taken quite some time to feel this way, so I’m going to just let it be. It also might have something to do with our upcoming trip to Iceland (ouch$). I do have some items on my wishlist though, and I’m sharing my Summer must haves and and my reasons why below.
1. Cuyana Oversized Straw Beach Hat
I live within an hour of the beach in California, I think that in itself lends to me owning a few beach hats. This one is very structured and timeless.
2. Leather Case for Canon G9X
I snagged underwater housing for the Canon G9X that we’re taking to Iceland, but I don’t have a normal walk-around case.
3. Kate Spade Camera Case for iPhone
Isn’t this adorable? The photographer in me is dying, though I don’t use my iPhone a lot for photography.
4. Heidi Merrick Bandeau Bikini
I’ve been meaning to venture back into two-piece swimsuits soon, and this would be a perfect ease from a one-piece.
5. Ariel Gordon Stardust Anklet
This delicate little anklet has had me swooning for awhile. It may be my favorite item on this list.
6. Copenhagen: The Good Life
We’re hoping to go back to Copenhagen sometime soon, and I love this design and the idea of finding unusual places.
7. Golden Biscotti Brass Wall Hook
Aren’t these tiny hooks adorable? I need something to hang hats and a robe on in our little walk-through closet.
8. Birkenstock Arizona Sandals
These sandals are EVA, which means they can get wet (yay!), and less stress for me around water with the shoes. I love the black color (of course).
9. Cuyana Mini Coverup
This coverup looks so breezy and effortless, I’d love to wear it on some of our beach trips. My current favorite coverup is also by Cuyana.
Shop the post:
What items are on your Summer wishlist?