1. Airplane Paper Clips / 2. Travel Postcards / 3. Pocket Notebooks / 4. Travel Washi Tape / 5. USB Plane Fan / 6. New York Eraser / 7. San Francisco Eraser / 8. Bon Voyage Journal / 9. How To Be An Explorer Of The World / 10. Decomposition Notebook / 11. Glow-in-the-Dark One World Tee / 12. Airplane Backpack / 13. Plane Pencil Case / 14. Vintage Pencil Set / 15. Custom Globe
These back-to-school goodies will give your little one (or you!) the spirit of adventure year-round.
01. Airplane Paper Clips / Super cool, I used them on my business cards for BlogHer 2014.
02. Travel Postcards / I like that they can customize them with stickers and location.
03. Pocket Notebooks / Perfect for keeping notes about future trips or gifting to new friends.
04. Travel Washi Tape / Whimsical nod to your adventures abroad.
05. USB Plane Fan / Maybe a little too cool for school, mom or dad might snag it.
06. New York Eraser / This Big Apple treat is perfect for school on the east coast.
07. San Francisco Eraser / The City By The Bay treat is perfect for the west coasters.
08. Bon Voyage Journal / For recalling their adventures outside of school.
09. How To Be An Explorer Of The World / Keep their minds engaged on more than studies.
10. Decomposition Notebook / A nicely designed ode to vintage travel.
11. Glow-in-the-Dark One World Tee / Love the glow-in-the-dark touch, ordering one, stat!
12. Airplane Backpack / A perfect nod to trips in the off season. Makes a nice personal item, too.
13. Plane Pencil Case / Matching pencil case for number 12. Pack your art supplies in it, too!
14. Vintage Pencil Set / The cutest pencils and case.
15. Custom Globe / One of my favorites. I think I need one in my office.
What are some of your back-to-school must haves?