This post is sponsored by Stanley-PMI.
With October behind us, I’m excited to focus on the part of Fall that brings more people together, holiday entertaining! Today I’ve partnered with Stanley-PMI to share an easy recipe for Swedish Glögg that has been in my family forever. It takes minimal-effort to make, and minimal effort to enjoy with ones you consider near and dear.
10 minutes prep, 3-4 hours cook. Serves approximately 4-5.
Bottle of red wine. I prefer a blend.
1/4 c Raw sugar
1 Large orange
1/2 c Dried cranberries
1 Star anise
1/2 tsp Whole cloves
Large pot or crockpot with lid
1. Slice orange into roughly 6 sections and add to pot or crockpot.
2. Add all remaining ingredients in pot (or crockpot) on low for 3-4 hours. Do not boil.
3. Remove solid ingredients or scoop to carefully exclude them from the served drinks.
4. Serve warm. Garnish with slice of fresh orange, and a few cranberries or star anise.
5. Enjoy alongside a fire with a few friends, or it’s perfect to put in this Stanley thermos to take along to any fall picnics or holiday parties. It even keeps it warm up to 9 hours!
This post is sponsored by Stanley-PMI but all images, thoughts, and opinions are my own.